Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hi ya Daddy!!

Last night while laying in bed waiting for Nick to get home from work I felt Briggsley moving around quite a bit! At one point I even looked down at my tummy to see if it was moving. As soon as daddy laid down he put his hand on my tummy. I told him about the kicks that have seemed to get harder with each passing day, she is getting so strong. A few minutes later I felt a nice strong kick. I said nothing. A few seconds later he asked, "Was that her?" I turned my head and looked at him with a giant smile and nodded yes! The look on his face was priceless he was so ecstatic!! I am so happy she finally said hi to daddy! I had given her plenty of talking's too, now I know it didn't go in one ear and out the other ;o)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lol, that's about exactly how our evening went! Too fun! :)

HeatherLilly said...

Awww! I can't wait until hubby can feel our baby boy move/kick! :)