Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Maternity Monday

Just for fun here are some comparisons:






How far along? 20 weeks 2 days!!

Total weight gain/loss: down 4.5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Bottoms yes, tops are still too big.

Stretch marks? not from baby.

Sleep: Pretty tired the past few days! Looks like I am finally catching up on my sleep from last weeks yappy dog sleep deprivation

Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a healthy baby girl!!

Movement: Taps and nudges are in full swing! Daddy still hasn't felt her yet though!

Food cravings: Chocolate & Lemons (same) and Lasagna!

Symptoms: Felt pretty good this week!

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little one!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie but definitely getting flatter

What I miss: Being able to breath at the top of the stairs after running up! (same)

What I am looking forward to: Memphis this weekend with hubs for Oral Cancer Event and CA next week!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't listen to others opinions on what the baby is. It will change your mind. Everyone kept saying it was a boy so I "prepared" myself for a boy.

Milestones: Half Baked and G Baby is a girl!!





Photobucket

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I bet you're itching to get decorating and buying pink! :)

Love the comparison of the u/s pics. I may have to do that one of these days.

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous!!

Melissa said...

Having a daughter is such a wonderful experience. I'll have to remind myself I said that when she starts getting hormonal :/ there is only room for one moody woman in my life, and that's me! Congrats on getting halfway through!