Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Psalm 139:13
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms and mommies to be!!

I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful mom as well as stepmother and mother in law!! I thank God for each and every one of them. I cannot help but feel blessed to have them in my life as well as the little blessing that is growing inside of me.

This Mother's Day has already been special!! Nick surprised me a few things to go in my diaper bag that I wanted including a JJ Cole diaper kit in a super cute print and a few clear reusable bags I wanted to use to organize things! He was bummed I got my tote earlier this week because he wanted to get that too. He is making breakfast for me as I type this! He is such an amazing husband I can only know he will be a fabulous father!

I will be celebrating Mother's Day when I am in CA with my mom and grandma by taking them to go see an u/s of Briggsley! I cannot wait for them to see little miss and get a dvd of her! The appointment is at 2pm and she is a bit active in the afternoons so I hope she puts on a little show!!

Hope you all have an amazing day!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsey B said...

Happy first Mother's Day to you! Just think, next year we will have babies in our arms and not our bellies!!

Caroline O. said...

Happy mother's day!

Next year will be very different! I'm so excited for ya!

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned how very much I adore your baby name?